Plánujete dovolenou?

Najít dovolenou, levnou dovolenou a k tomu ještě,hlavně levné ubytování.

Dovolím si Vám nabídnout několik odkazů, kde se dá levné ubytování najít. případně získat nějaké slevy.

Další je možnost levných letenek do celého světa.

Sleva,kouzelné slovíčko,na které každý zákazník slyší.

Tyto slevy se prostě nedají nevyužít

Nabídku ubytování hledejte zde

eHotel 250x250

No a pokud hledáte něco jako je dovolená v zahraničí, tak nejrychlejší je cestování letadlem. Přece nechcete strávit dlouhé hodiny své dovolené strávit hodinami cestování autobusem. Vždyť i ten čas dopravy jste si zaplatili a jsou to vaše peníze.

Levné letenky do celého světa najdete zde


 

Lednice Castle in Lednice – Czech Republic Travel Attractions

 Zámek lednice

 

 

 

 

 

Výsledek obrázku pro zámek lednice svatba

 

 

 

GPS

48.8016911N, 16.8054397E

 

  • History of Chateau

 

 

The first historical record of this locality dates from 1222. At that time there stood a Gothic fort with courtyard, which was lent by Czech King Václav I to Austrian nobleman Sigfried Sirotek in 1249.

At the end of the 13th century the Liechtensteins, originally from Styria, became holders of all of Lednice and of nearby Mikulov. They gradually acquired land on both sides of the Moravian-Austrian border. Members of the family most often found fame in military service, during the Renaissance they expanded their estates through economic activity. From the middle of the 15th century members of the family occupied the highest offices in the land. However, the family’s position in Moravia really changed under the brothers Karel, Maximilian, and Gundakar of Liechtenstein. Through marriage Karel and Maximilian acquired the great wealth of the old Moravian dynasty of the Černohorskýs of Boskovice. At that time the brothers, like their father and grandfather, were Lutheran, but they soon converted to Catholicism, thus preparing the ground for their rise in politics. Particularly Karel, who served at the court of Emperor Rudolf II, became hetman of Moravia in 1608, and was later raised to princely status by King Matyas II and awarded the Duchy of Opava.
During the revolt of the Czech nobility he stood on the side of the Habsburgs, and took part in the Battle of White Mountain. After the uprising was defeated in 1620 he systematically acquired property confiscated from some of the rebels, and the Liechtensteins became the wealthiest family in Moravia, rising in status above the Žerotíns. Their enormous land holdings brought them great profits, and eventually allowed them to carry out their grandious building projects here in Lednice.
In the 16th century it was probably Hartmann II of Liechtenstein who had the old medieval water castle torn down and replaced with a Renaissance chateau. At the end of the 17th century the chateau was torn down and a Baroque palace was built, with an extensive formal garden, and a massive riding hall designed by Johann Bernard Fischer von Erlach that still stands in almost unaltered form.
In the mid-18th century the chateau was again renovated, and in 1815 its front tracts that had been part of the Baroque chateau were removed.

 

The chateau as it looks today dates from 1846-1858, when Prince Alois II decided that Vienna was not suitable for entertaining in the summer, and had Lednice rebuilt into a summer palace in the spirit of English Gothic. The hall on the ground floor would serve to entertain the European aristocracy at sumptuous banquets, and was furnished with carved wood ceilings, wooden panelling, and select furniture, surpassing anything of its kind in Europe.

Hrad Buchlov-castle Buchlov

GPS

49.1073897N, 17.3110661E

 

 

GPS

49.1073897N, 17.3110661E

 

Brief history of the castle
Buchlova three hills, praying with Chapel. Barbara and Holy Hill is one of the major landmarks of Slovakia. Not for nothing were two of these peaks inhabited since prehistoric times. On prays preserved remnants of fortifications from the period of Lausitz Urnfield and La Tene period, while on the hill Holý Age.
The very foundation of a building royal castle Buchlova on strategically important top Chřiby guarding the eastern border of the Czech lands against potential incursions from the Hungarian side, are shrouded in mystery. Lack of any written report, and so we have to follow preserved stonework articles. The beginnings of the castle so you can put into the middle of the 13th century. This dating is confirmed kamenický found the oldest piece, which is part of a Romanesque arch, perhaps gates or choir church choir, so-called. Arched frieze, which was secondarily located on the ground floor of the castle kitchen, at the foot of the late Romanesque west tower. The arch is the work of stonemasons Cistercian stonecutters, at the same time building up a close Velehrad monastery.

Stručná historie hradu
Trojvrší Buchlova, Modly s kaplí sv. Barbory a Holého kopce patří k výrazným dominantám Slovácka. Ne nadarmo byly dva z těchto vrcholů osídleny již v pravěku.
Na Modle se zachovaly zbytky opevnění z období lužických popelnicových polí a doby laténské, zatímco na Holém kopci z doby halštatské.

Samotné založení a stavba královského hradu Buchlova na strategicky významném vrcholu Chřibů, střežícího východní hranici Zemí Koruny České proti případným vpádům z uherské strany, jsou obestřeny rouškou tajemství.
Chybí jakákoliv písemná zpráva, a tak se musíme řídit dochovanými kamenickými články. Počátky hradu lze tak klást do poloviny 13. století.

Toto datování potvrzuje nalezený nejstarší kamenický kus, jímž je část románského oblouku, snad brány či chórové empory kostela, s tzv. obloučkovým vlysem, která byla druhotně umístěna v přízemní hradní kuchyni, u paty pozdně románské západní věže. Oblouk je dílem kameníků cisterciácké kamenické huti, budující ve stejné době blízký velehradský klášter.

 

Hrad Pernštejn – castle Pernštejn

 

 

Image result for pernštejn

GPS

49°27′3.22″ N,16°19′6.1″ E

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Extensive representative seat, one of the best-preserved Gothic castle

with us. It was built in the mid 13th century, the seat of the Lords of

Pernštejna, widespread Renaissance, the Baroque dull, modified classical

and romantic.

In historical sources first historical mention of the castle dates back to the late 13th century, when in 1285 says Stephen from Pernštejna and Medlov. It was a very large building with the palace and the keep, a cutting tower called Barborka. Much of Pernštejna family grew and financial possibilities also, at the turn of the 15th and 16th centuries was carried out major reconstruction on representational political and administrative center. It is not known where construction work started, perhaps it was soon extended to the palace and to the south of money to build a new patio. In the 15th century were built other residential buildings and the outer fortification wall. At the newly built courtyard grew most extensive representative building with rooms in the castle called the Knights‘ Hall. Pernštejn covering towers Barborky obtained an expression massive and solid construction.

Before the advent of the second half millennia have also extended the walls of the active tower. Pernštejn but build stopped. Vaults spanned the entrance area on the ground floor. Was also completed, near the Black Gate, library and several living rooms. Along the perimeter of the core are the most diverse shapes corbels carrying bay windows and walkways, typical of Pernštejn, allowing a higher volume and more floor area than the lower floors. Wall paintings in the bedroom, children’s room and the room governess come about from the 60s of the 18th century. Conversion of St. castle chapel. Paul was painted in 1716 by Gregory Francis Ignatius Eckstein. In the early 18th century, the original decorations Knights‘ Hall accompanied by stucco reliefs GA Corbelliniho. Castle Pernštejn is interesting by its complex construction development and transformation of the medieval castle in Baroque fort in Moravia, are also prized architectural details and sculptural and pictorial decoration. Castle is also sometimes called „marble“ to the abundant use of local marble nedvědického during its construction.

 

historical monuments, Mikulcice, excavations ancient Slavs – historické památky, Mikulčice, vykopávky staří slované

 

 

 

 

 

GPS

48°48’16.017″N 17°5’8.643″E

 

Slavic fortified
in Mikulcice
National Historic Landmark. In the 8th and 9th century Great Moravian castle with extensive area under the castle on islands in the river bed of the river Morava a total area of 50 ha. An important place beginning of our statehood. Instead of the possible effects of the Slavonic apostles. Constantine – Cyril and St. Methodius. Instead called Moravia (Morava grad) or ancient city Rašticová (urbs antiqua Rastizi). Basics of princely palaces and 12 stone churches, burial place with a total of over 2,500 graves unearthed the remains of a massive mound, ball bridges. Excellent permanent archaeological exhibition. Nature Reserve Skařiny, meanders of the Morava River, the beauty of fauna and flora. Events for children, youth and adults. Unique magic combination of history, culture and nature. Instead of aspiring for entry on the list of UNESCO.

 

Slovanské hradiště
v Mikulčicích
Národní kulturní památka. V 8. a 9. století velkomoravský hrad s rozsáhlým podhradím na ostrovech v řečišti toku Moravy o celkové rozloze až 50 ha. Významné místo počátků naší státnosti. Místo možného působení slovanských věrozvěstů sv. Konstantina – Cyrila a sv. Metoděje. Místo nazývané Morava (grad Morava) nebo starobylé město Rasticovo (urbs antiqua Rastizi). Základy knížecího paláce a 12 kamenných kostelů, pohřebiště s celkovým počtem přes 2.500 objevených hrobů, pozůstatky mohutného valu, kůlových mostů. Vynikající stálá archeologická expozice. Přírodní rezervace Skařiny, meandry řeky Moravy, krásy fauny a flóry. Kulturní akce pro děti, mládež i dospělé. Neopakovatelné kouzlo spojení historie, kultury a přírody. Místo aspirující o zápis na listinu UNESCO.

Archeo museum, the life of ancient Slavs, Archeoskanzen Modrá

 

 

File:Archeoskanzen Modrá.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Archeo museum, the life of ancient Slavs

GPS navigation

49.1031575N, 17.4069678E

 

Archeo skanzen Modrá – Great Moravian settlement middle Morava River is located near the Uherské Hradiště Road Staré Město Velehrad. It is an important subject vividly illuminating one of the most important periods of our national history. Skansen lives everyday life, with educational performances, programs, experimental melting of metals, ceramics, agricultural production and constantly carried out archaeological research. Come and discover our ancient past.

Archeoskanzen Modrá – Velkomoravské sídliště středního Pomoraví se nachází nedaleko Uherského Hradiště na silnici Staré Město Velehrad. Je významným subjektem názorně osvětlující jednu z nejvýznamnějších etap našich národních dějin. Skanzen žije každodenním životem, naučnými představeními, programy, pokusnými tavbami kovů, výrobou keramiky, zemědělskou výrobou i neustále prováděným archeologickým výzkumem. Přijeďte a poznejte naši dávnou minulost.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hrad Cimburk u Koryčan – Castle Cimburk u Koryčan

I would like foreign users show that the Czech Republic is not only Prague, but there are a lot of beautiful places that breathe history, and that is worth seeing if you are in our beautiful country, at least as concerns the sights go.

Chtěl bych zahraničním uživatelům ukázat že Česká Republika není jen Praha, ale že je tady spousta krásných míst, které dýchají historií, a které stojí za to vidět, pokud se do naší krásné země, aspoň co se památek týká vydáte.

 

Ruins of the castle in the woods near the Chřiby Koryčan. Founded in the first half. 14th cent., Was first mentioned r. 1358. Its architect, Bernard of Cimburka, called the new castle by the original Cimburk lost when replacing estate near Střílky and Towns Trnávky. When building was inspired by the royal castle Bezděz. During the Hussite wars castle was seized by Hussites, then restored again damaged during the conquest army of Matthias Corvinus about r. 1468. This conquest was the impetus for a new fortification of the castle between the years 1493-1520. The last major modifications occurred in the middle. 17th century. Around r. 1705 the castle was in connection with the construction of the castle in Koryčany abandoned for some time, but it still inhabited gamekeeper. From pol. 18th century. gradually dilapidated now underway rescue work.

 

 

Zříceniny hradu v chřibských lesích u Koryčan. Založen v 1. pol. 14. stol., poprvé připomínán r. 1358. Jeho stavitel, Bernart z Cimburka, nazval nový hrad podle původního Cimburka, ztraceného při výměně panství v okolí Střílek a Městečka Trnávky. Při stavbě se inspiroval královským hradem Bezděz. Za husitských válek byl hrad dobyt husity, poté obnoven, znovu poškozen při dobytí vojsky Matyáše Korvína asi r. 1468. Toto dobytí bylo impulsem k novému opevňování hradu mezi roky 1493-1520. K posledním větším úpravám došlo v pol. 17. stol. Kolem r. 1705 byl hrad v souvislosti se stavbou zámku v Koryčanech opuštěn, po nějakou dobu ho ale ještě obýval hajný. Od pol. 18. stol. pustnul, v současnosti probíhají záchranné práce.

 

GPS:   N 49° 06′ 13.4″ E 17° 12′ 58.7″